The Pennsylvania Association of Career and Technical Education Special Populations is concerned with career and technical programs/services for students with special needs. Our mission is to serve the membership and others working with individuals with special needs, especially to:
- Improve the opportunities for students with special needs.
- Publish newsletters and share other written materials.
- Promote federal/state legislation to enhance the success of special needs individuals in career and technical education programs.
- Provide in-service/workshop programs to promote growth among educators.
- Conduct a Mid-Winter Conference and conference sessions at the Pennsylvania Career and Technical Education Conference.
- Increase membership.